Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All About Spring

Hello Crafty Friends!  I don't know about you but I love Spring!  I made this cute banner just for Spring .
I've been really into banners lately and enjoying die cuts in a larger scale.  The phrase and scalloped circles was cut using Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash and the butterflywas from Create a Critter.

I asked my crafty IG friends if the clothes pins should stay or go and the clothes pins lost this time but I think it was a good loss since with the clothes pins the banner got too busy.

The bottom was punched using a Martha Stewart punch. I inked the scalloped using distressing ink (Antique Linen) and embossed each letter using a Sizzix embossing folder. I used foam squares in back of the scalloped circle as well as the letter for added dimension. 


Hope you enjoyed this project.


 






2 comments:

  1. Great project!!! It's beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute banner! I love the embossed letters... What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete